Recommendations for use
Precautions for optimal use:
FOR ALL PRODUCTS
• Do not use our products in the oven.
• Do not use our products directly over a flame.
• Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C.
• Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
• Avoid scratching the products' surface.
FOR SPRAYED PRODUCTS (PICARDIE COLORS COLLECTION)
• For a longer product life, use delicate cycle on the dishwasher of hand wash (do not use abrasive sponges).
FOR PRODUCTS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR OVEN COOKING (OVENCHEF COLLECTION)
• Do not use the dish directly over a flame, grill, electric, hot plate or ceramic hob.
• Never pour cold liquid into a hot dish nor put it in contact with cold and humid products or surfaces.
• Do not expose the dish to a sudden change of temperature of more than 200°C.
• Do not use a damaged or chipped dish (risk to the user).
• Wait for frozen food to defrost completely.
• Avoid scratching the surface of the dish.
• Use a glove to handle the hot dish.
• Wash before use.
• Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
• Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.